IIMAK FGA16555, Prime Mark Wax/Resin, 12 Rolls, 6.5 in x 1181 ft, DATAMAX M, I, W class, Allegro, Prodigy, DMX, Black Thermal Ribbon
IIMAK, FGA16555, Prime Mark Wax/Resin, 12 Rolls, DATAMAX M, I, W class, Allegro, Prodigy, DMX, 1" Core, CSI, Black Thermal Ribbon, 6.5 Inches Wide by 1181 Feet Long (165 mm X 360 M). In stock and ships same day
- Withstands rough handling, abrasion and even outdoor elements.
- Broad substrate compatibility
- Excellent durability for mid range applications.
- High performance ribbon for demanding applications
- Broad substrate compatibility with excellent durability for mid range applications.
- For Flat Head printers
Prime Mark is a high end wax/resin ribbon that delivers great resistance against high handling, abrasion and even outdoor weather elements. Prints at lower energy settings which aids in extending printhead life of the printer.
By respecting the following storage conditions, we recommend to use the ribbons within 12 months after production date.
- Keep away from light
- Temperature 5-35°C (40-95°F)
- Humidity 20-80%
The rolls and their packaging allow an optimized waste management. For more information please contact us
- Layer 1: Ink
- Wax-resin ink
- Melting point: 80°C/176°F
- Layer2: PET Film
- Thickness: 4.5µm
- Layer 3 : Back
- Friction coefficient: Kd<0.2