IIMAK FGA08930, SP330 Resin, 24 Rolls, 3.5 in x 1181 ft, DATAMAX M, I, W class, Allegro, Prodigy, DMX, Black Thermal Ribbon
IIMAK, FGA08930, SP330 Resin, 24 Rolls, DATAMAX M, I, W class, Allegro, Prodigy, DMX, 1" Core, CSI, Black Thermal Ribbon, 3.5 Inches Wide by 1181 Feet Long (89 mm X 360 M). In stock and ships the same day.
- Exceptional durability for harsh environment labeling
- Excellent mechanical durability
- Good resistance to chemicals
- High performance ribbon for demanding applications - For Flat Head printers
SP 330 is a premium, market leading flathead resin thermal transfer ribbon that provides high durability for heavy duty labeling applications.
Prints on a wide range of synthetics and papers and provides excellent scratch and smudge resistance.
Excellent print quality, dark imaging with exceptional sharpness. Ideal for high performance labeling including outdoor exposure for extended duration.
By respecting the following storage conditions, we recommend to use the ribbons within 12 months after production date.
- Keep away from light
- Temperature 5-35°C (40-95°F)
- Humidity 20-80%
The rolls and their packaging allow an optimized waste management. For more information please contact us
- Layer 1: Ink
- resin ink
- Melting point: 110°C/230°F
- Layer2: PET Film
- Thickness: 4.5 µm
- Layer 3 : Back
- Friction coefficient: Kd<0.2