IIMAK FED1103WA, DC-300 Resin, 36 Rolls, 4.33 in x 164 ft, ZEBRA TLP 2242, 2642, 2742, 3642, 1/2" Core, CSO (ELTRON), White Thermal Ribbon
IIMAK, FED1103WA, DC-300 Resin, 36 Rolls, ZEBRA TLP 2242, 2642, 2742, 3642, 1/2" Core, CSO (ELTRON), White Thermal Ribbon, 4.33 Inches Wide by 164 Feet Long (110 mm X 50 M). Usually ships in 3 to 5 days.
- Designed for Use on Vinyl Stocks
- May also work on some polyesters and polypropylenes. Actual application testing recommended.
- Superior Durability and Resistance to Chemicals
- Increase customer satisfaction by maintaining long term image readability in harsh environments, even when subjected to scratching, smudging, and cleaning.
- Wide Range of Colors Available
- Bring more attention to an item by offering colors for variable information that coordinate with pre-printed or corporate colors. Choose a color that contrasts with the background film making information easier to see.
- Superb Print Quality
- Improve the image of item being identified, especially important when information printed is used for branding or in consumer goods. Logos, fine lines, and small fonts print exceptionally well.
- Ideal for Outdoor Use
- Reduce cost, no additional lamination is needed to protect and maintain information when exposed to the weather. Colors are UV stable for 3 – 5 years.
- BS5609 Certified
- Together with approved specified base materials DC300 ribbons are BS5609 compliant. This global standard requires resistance to marine immersion (salt water), weathering (UV exposure), temperature cycling and abrasion.
- Drum Labeling
- Full Color Prime Labels
- Abrasion Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- Outdoor Durability
- Film Thickness (μ): 5.7
- Total Thickness (μ): 7.0
- Melt Point: 110°C/230°F
- UV Resistance: 3 - 5 years
- Print Speed: 4 IPS
- Print Energy: High