IIMAK FED057SPL, SP330 (RESIN), 36 Rolls, 2.24 in x 243 ft, ZEBRA - 1/2" Core 74M CSO, Black Thermal Ribbon
IIMAK FED057SPL, SP330 (RESIN), 36 Rolls, 2.24 in x 243 ft, (57 mm x 74 M), ZEBRA - 1/2" Core 74M CSO, Black Thermal Ribbon - Lead time 20 days
- Exceptional durability for harsh environment labeling
- Excellent mechanical durability
- Good resistance to chemicals
- High performance ribbon for demanding applications - For Flat Head printers
SP 330 is a premium, market leading flathead resin thermal transfer ribbon that provides high durability for heavy duty labeling applications.
Prints on a wide range of synthetics and papers and provides excellent scratch and smudge resistance.
Excellent print quality, dark imaging with exceptional sharpness. Ideal for high performance labeling including outdoor exposure for extended duration.
By respecting the following storage conditions, we recommend to use the ribbons within 12 months after production date.
- Keep away from light
- Temperature 5-35°C (40-95°F)
- Humidity 20-80%
The rolls and their packaging allow an optimized waste management. For more information please contact us
- Layer 1: Ink
- resin ink
- Melting point: 110°C/230°F
- Layer2: PET Film
- Thickness: 4.5 µm
- Layer 3 : Back
- Friction coefficient: Kd<0.2