IIMAK FCE064QX, Net Mark IQ Wax/Resin, 48 Rolls, 2.52 in x 1969 ft, TEC B372/472/482/572, B-SX4, SX5, Black Thermal Ribbon
IIMAK, FCE064QX, Net Mark IQ Wax/Resin, 48 Rolls, TEC B372/472/482/572, B-SX4, SX5, 1" Core, CSO, Black Thermal Ribbon, 2.52 Inches Wide by 1969 Feet Long (64 mm X 600 M). Lead time 10 days
- Ideal for high speed printing up to 600mms/24ips in near edge tag & label printers
- Yields exceptionally black images with no show-through.
- Wide substrate compatibility
- For Near Edge printers
NET Mark IQ prints at fast print speeds (up to 600mm/sec or 24 ips) in near edge tabletop printers for tag and label applications. It provides exceptionally black images with no show-through and prints on a wide range of paper and film label substrates.
The wax/resin formula provides good resistance to abrasion.
By respecting the following storage conditions, we recommend to use the ribbons within 12 months after production date.
- Keep away from light
- Temperature 5-35°C (40-95°F)
- Humidity 20-80%
The rolls and their packaging allow an optimized waste management. For more information please contact us
- Layer 1: Ink
- Wax-resin ink
- Melting point: 70°C/158°F
- Layer 2: PET Film
- Thickness: 4.5µm
- Layer 3 : Back
- Friction coefficient: Kd<0.2